Financial $marts: ECC’s Financial Literacy Program
Financial Aid 101
The Financial Aid and Scholarships Office periodically holds live financial aid programs. No upcoming events are scheduled at this time. Check back for future events. To learn more about the various types of financial aid and how to apply, view this Financial Aid 101 Session recording.
Financial Literacy 101
Financial Literacy 101 is an engaging multimedia experience that combines a robust curriculum tailored to the needs of students with a learning model designed to prevent financial problems before they start. No registration or payment is required. When you first register, you must use the appropriate access code:
- General users: ECCFIN101
- Student Support Services students: TRIOSSS11
- Upward Bound students: TRIOUPB11
Other Helpful Resources
- ISAC Student Portal provides an interactive guide on planning for college and paying for an education.
- Illinois Department of Financial & Professional Regulation - provides a wealth of guidance on opening a credit account, buying a home, money management, and investing your money.
- Mymoney.gov - a government website dedicated to teaching all Americans the basics of financial education.