Elgin Community College Email Services
ECC Student Email
ECC student email accounts are provided by Google® using their webmail service called Gmail®.
- You must reset your accessECC account password before logging in. Resetting your password will activate your email account and sync your email password to match your accessECC password.
- Once your accessECC password has been reset, your email account will be enabled. Log in at mail.student.elgin.edu.
- Your username and password will match your accessECC portal username and password.
- Accept the "Gmail Acceptable Use Policy" when logging in.
- After accepting the policy, your ECC student email account is now ready to use. Your full email should look like this: YourUserID@student.elgin.edu
- Go to mail.student.elgin.edu.
- Enter your user name and password; using the same academic network credentials, you would use to log into the accessECC portal.
- Select the 'Next' button to access your email account.
Please note that by using the student email service, you also agree to abide by the acceptable usage guidelines.
Forgot Your User ID and/or Your Password?
Visit Reset Account Password
ECC Employee Email
ECC employee email accounts are provided by Microsoft® using their webmail service called Outlook on the web.
- Go to webmail.elgin.edu.
- Enter your user name and password; using the same academic network credentials you would use to log into the accessECC portal.
- Select the 'sign in' button to access your email account.
All college facilities and locations will be closed in observance of the following: