Update Personal Information

Have you moved? Changed your name or phone number?

It’s important that we have the correct personal and contact information for you. Here’s how to change your address and update your student records.

New Address or Phone Number

If you have a new address or phone number, you can update it through accessECC Portal. But if you’re moving into ECC’s district from an out-of-district address, you’ll also need to provide documentation to the Registration Office. Check our list of acceptable documentation or see Student Residency for more details regarding residency requirements.

New Name

Complete the student information change form and bring it to the Registration Office along with legal documentation showing both your former name and your new name.

Social Security Number and Tax Payer Identification Number (TIN)

To submit your social security number or Tax Payer Identification Number, fill out the W-9S form and take it to the Registration Office. 

To protect your privacy, we cannot update personal information in response to email or telephone requests.