Arts Center Tickets
Cash, check made payable to Elgin Community College, and major credit cards are accepted.
How to Purchase Tickets
Credit card orders only.
Arts Center Box Office
You can also purchase tickets by visiting in person or calling us directly.
The ECC Arts Center Box Office is located in Building H on ECC's Main Campus at 1700 Spartan Drive, Elgin, IL 60123.
Monday through Thursday 12 - 6 p.m.
Saturday 12 - 5 p.m.; 90 minutes before every performance.
Need to Know Details
The below policies apply to ECC Arts Center produced events. External parties renting venues or services from the ECC Arts Center may have different policies. To inquire about your specific event, please call the ECC Arts Center box office at 847-622-0300.
Ticket Prices & Fees
Prices vary for each event. Senior and student rates apply where applicable. A $2 facility fee is added to each ticket. The facility fee defrays the costs of building security and maintenance. A $5 per order handling fee is assessed to all internet and phone orders. (The $5 fee is not charged to in-person orders.)
Refund and Exchanges
All ticket purchases are non-refundable. Ticket exchanges are allowed for some but not all performances if requested at least 48 hours before the purchased performance. Please call the ECC Arts Center box office at 847-622-0300 during office hours to see if your performance tickets may be exchanged.
Group Ticket Sales
Plan your group outing at the ECC Arts Center! Discounted ticket prices are available to various events for groups of 10 or more.
The below update applies to the ECC Arts Center’s CenterStage roster of touring artists. The statuses of ECC performance ensemble events, in-residence ensemble events, and rental events scheduled for or typically held in the fall of 2020 are still being assessed.
ECC ARTS CENTER 2020 CENTERSTAGE SEASON UPDATE - 6/9/2020
After much discussion both internally and with our scheduled touring artists, the ECC Arts Center has made the decision to postpone our fall 2020 CenterStage season to spring 2021. This decision was not made lightly and takes into consideration a number of factors including the current difficulty surrounding artists’ tour logistics; making our large theatres available for potential classroom use while there is a need to maintain social distance; and, foremost, the health and safety of our performers, audiences, and community.
We would like to express our gratitude to both our CenterStage artists and their management teams for working with us to reschedule performance dates (many for a second time). Rescheduled dates and guidance for ticket buyers is included at the end of this update.
Our guiding mission for the last 10 years has been to “Do Art Differently.” We remain committed to creating unique and surprising art experiences within our community. However, during this time when it has become more difficult to make and experience performance, we’re now being guided by the words “Make Art Always.”
Art has been an integral source of connection, community, inspiration, relief, and hope throughout human history. We are committed to making art for you and with you in the days to come.
We are currently curating and crafting a “Make Art Always” digital performance season. This virtual season will present exclusive content from both professional performers as well as community/student artists and ensembles. More information on this season can be found on our Facebook page. We’ll also be asking for feedback and inviting you to make art with us throughout this process—because, as a community arts center, our art is for you.
Updates on the Arts Center’s season schedule (both virtual and in-house) will continue to be posted to this page and the Arts Center’s Facebook page.
2020 CenterStage Rescheduled Dates
The below events include four performances originally scheduled for spring 2020 and the two events we had announced for fall 2020. These events will be off sale while we contact ticket buyers to coordinate ticket transfers and refunds. These performances will go back on sale online on Wednesday, July 15 at 12 p.m. with the exception of Hyprov. Hyprov will go back on sale on Monday, August 3 at 12 p.m. Please note that the ECC Arts Center Box Office remains closed at this time and our staff is working remotely.
- John Sebastian—NEW DATE: Friday, April 16, 2021 at 7:30 p.m.
- Hyprov: Improv Under Hypnosis Starring Colin Mochrie and Asad Mecci—NEW DATE: Saturday, April 10, 2021 at 7 p.m.
- Max Weinberg’s Jukebox—NEW DATE: Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 7 p.m.
- Sarah Vowell—NEW DATE: Saturday, April 17, 2021 at 7 p.m.
- The Finest Hour featuring Davina & the Vagabonds and Hot Club of Cowtown—NEW DATE: Friday, March 5, 2021 at 7:30 p.m.
- Graham Nash—NEW DATE: Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 7:30 p.m.
- For postponement/reschedule information on any community events renting the Arts Center, please visit the specific organizations’ websites for updates.
Remote Box Office Service
- In order to control call volume and ensure that all patrons are communicated with effectively, Arts Center staff will be contacting ticket buyers by phone in phases. This call schedule is listed below.
- Saturday, June 13 through Wednesday, June 24: Ticket buyers for Graham Nash; Hyprov: Improv Under Hypnosis Starring Colin Mochrie and Asad Mecci; Max Weinberg
- Saturday, June 27 through Wednesday, July 8: Ticket buyers for John Sebastian; Sarah Vowell; The Finest Hour featuring Davina & the Vagabonds and Hot Club of Cowtown
- Ticket buyers will be offered the options of transferring their tickets to the new date, refunding their ticket purchase, or donating their ticket purchase back to the ECC Arts Center.
- Remote Box Office Hours are Saturdays, Mondays, and Wednesdays 12-5 p.m. as well as by appointment. Our staff will provide instructions on setting up an appointment when they make their initial call. Please make sure that you check your voice mail messages as the box office will be calling from ECC-issued cell phones rather than the typical box office phone number.