Arts Center Tickets
ECC ARTS CENTER EVENTS STATUS (Updated 3/17/20)
The health and safety of our patrons, performers, and our community is our first priority. Effective immediately, all Elgin Community College events that include over 100 people have been postponed until further notice. This includes all events presented in the ECC Arts Center. To decrease the concentration of students and employees on campus, ECC has announced the following:
- Tuesday, March 17-Sunday, March 22: All classes are cancelled. The Box Office will be monitoring email during this time (email@example.com).
- Monday, March 23- Sunday, March 29: All facilities closed: spring recess, no classes in session.
- Monday, March 30-Sunday, April 5:
- Employees will be working remotely. The Box Office will be monitoring email during this time but the box office will remain closed as will all offices on campus.
- Instruction resumes in alternative learning formats (remotely) with the exception of some labs and other specialized courses. There are no classes in session on campus this week.
- For more information on the ECC services available and the schedule during this week, please visit elgin.edu/emergencymanagement.
Updates on events presented by the ECC Arts Center through April 18 are listed below. Information on the remaining April and May events in the Arts Center season will be shared shortly.
- March 13: The Ruth Moody Band and Dala (Cancelled; Ticket buyers have been contacted.)
- April 2: Graham Nash (Postponed, Reschedule date pending)
- April 16: John Sebastian (Postponed, Reschedule date pending)
- April 18: Sarah Vowell (Postponed, Reschedule date pending)
- For postponement/reschedule information on any community events renting the Arts Center, please visit the specific organizations’ websites for updates.
When ECC's campus reopens (scheduled for Monday, April 6), The ECC Arts Center box office will be contacting ticket buyers by phone to provide postponement information, exchanges, and refunds. We ask for patience as our staff manages a large volume of calls and transactions.
Additional updates will be posted to elgin.edu/arts and the Arts Center’s Facebook page. The Box Office can be reached at 847-622-0300. Patrons with questions can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will continue to keep all our patrons informed about schedule changes.
Updates on ECC's response and decisions related to COVID-19 can be found on the Emergency Management page.
Cash, check made payable to Elgin Community College, and major credit cards are accepted.
How to Purchase Tickets
Credit card orders only.
Arts Center Box Office
You can also purchase tickets by visiting in person or calling us directly.
The ECC Arts Center Box Office is located in Building H on ECC's Main Campus at 1700 Spartan Drive, Elgin, IL 60123.
Monday through Thursday 12 - 6 p.m.
Saturday 12 - 5 p.m.; 90 minutes before every performance.
Need to Know Details
The below policies apply to ECC Arts Center produced events. External parties renting venues or services from the ECC Arts Center may have different policies. To inquire about your specific event, please call the ECC Arts Center box office at 847-622-0300.
Ticket Prices & Fees
Prices vary for each event. Senior and student rates apply where applicable. A $2 facility fee is added to each ticket. The facility fee defrays the costs of building security and maintenance. A $5 per order handling fee is assessed to all internet and phone orders. (The $5 fee is not charged to in-person orders.)
Refund and Exchanges
All ticket purchases are non-refundable. Ticket exchanges are allowed for some but not all performances if requested at least 48 hours before the purchased performance. Please call the ECC Arts Center box office at 847-622-0300 during office hours to see if your performance tickets may be exchanged.
Group Ticket Sales
Plan your group outing at the ECC Arts Center! Discounted ticket prices are available to various events for groups of 10 or more.