Do Art Differently at the ECC Arts Center!
ECC ARTS CENTER EVENTS STATUS (Updated 4/1/20)
First of all, we want to thank all of our spring ticket buyers for their patience and understanding throughout the last three weeks. The Arts Center has been working diligently during this time to reschedule postponed events, clarify the statuses of our spring events, and to set up our Box Office to operate remotely. Below you will find additional information on events (including a number of rescheduled dates) as well as details on how our Remote Box Office Service will work. Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com. For updates on ECC classes and other college decisions related to COVID-19, visit the Emergency Management page.
Status Updates on ECC Arts Center Events Through May 3:
- March 13: The Ruth Moody Band and Dala—Cancelled; Ticket buyers have been contacted. While this show was cancelled, we sincerely hope to welcome both Ruth Moody and Dala back to the Arts Center soon.
- April 2: Graham Nash—Postponed; NEW DATE: Sunday, November 22 at 7 p.m.
- April 16: John Sebastian—Postponed, NEW DATE: Friday, August 21 at 7:30 p.m.
- April 18: Sarah Vowell—Postponed, Reschedule date pending.
- April 19: Elgin Master Chorale, The Great Romantics: German A Cappella—Cancelled. The Elgin Master Chorale will return with new performances in the fall of 2020.
- April 26-May 3: ECC Theatre, As You Like It—Postponed; NEW DATES: Friday, November 6-Sunday, November 8; Thursday, November 12- Sunday, November 15
- More updates on the Arts Center’s spring event schedule will be shared shortly.
- For postponement/reschedule information on any community events renting the Arts Center, please visit the specific organizations’ websites for updates.
Remote Box Offfice Service:
- In order to control call volume and ensure that all patrons are communicated with effectively, Arts Center staff will be contacting ticket buyers by phone in phases. This call schedule is listed below.
- Saturday, April 4 through Wednesday, April 8: Graham Nash ticket buyers
- Saturday, April 11 through Wednesday, April 15: John Sebastian, Sarah Vowell, Elgin Master Chorale The Great Romantics: German A Cappella, ECC Theatre’s As You Like It ticket buyers
- Ticket buyers will be offered the options of transferring their tickets to the new date (where applicable), refunding their ticket purchase, or donating their ticket purchase back to the impacted organization (Arts Center, Elgin Master Chorale, or ECC Theatre).
- Remote Box Office Service will begin on Saturday, April 4. Remote Box Office Hours are Saturdays, Mondays, and Wednesdays 12-5 p.m. as well as by appointment. Our staff will provide instructions on setting up an appointment when they make their initial call. Please make sure that you check your voice mail messages as the Box Office will be calling from ECC-issued cell phones rather than our typical Box Office phone number.
Updates on the Arts Center’s schedule will continue to be posted to this page and the Arts Center’s Facebook page.
Enjoy amazing artists in intimate theatres, delicious dinners paired with your event (we’re the only area arts center partnered with an award-winning culinary arts program), easy accommodations (parking is plentiful and free), plus some fun surprises (musicians and magicians have been known to pop up in our lobby).
Learn About the Arts Center
- Auditions, workshops, classes
- Gallery exhibits
- Press & media kit
- Patrons FAQ
- Rental information
- Arts Center sponsors
Arts Center Box Office
Building H, Room H143.03
Monday through Thursday 12 to 6 p.m.
Saturday 12 to 5 p.m.; 90 minutes before every performance.