PSB-HOA Exam Prep Workshops
Information regarding Testing Services.
Testing Services is offering remote testing for Reading, Writing, Math, and Geometry placement. Use the remote testing form on the placement tests page to select the test or tests you would like to take.
Limited On-Campus Testing
If you do not have access to complete testing remotely, we are offering limited, appointment-only testing on-campus. Register for on-campus testing.
The workshops described on this page review the basic math, reading/spelling, and natural science concepts needed when taking the PSB-HOA exam for admission into a Health Professions program. These workshops are optional and non-credit.
You are encouraged to purchase the PSB Health Occupations Exam Practice Questions (ISBN 978-1-62733-217-0) by Mometrix Media, available in the Bookstore.
To register for a workshop:
- Complete the non-credit form and take it to Registration, Building B, Room B105, 847-214-7393.
- Pay the $10 fee at Student Accounts, Building B, Room B166, 847-214-7380 by cash, check, or charge.
- These workshops are open only to ECC students or individuals who plan to enroll at ECC.
- You must pre-register; see above.
- No refunds.
- Receipt of payment must be brought to the class.
ECC reserves the right to cancel workshops due to low enrollment. The class will be canceled if less than five students are enrolled. You will be refunded only if classes are canceled. Dates, times, and rooms are subject to change.