Nursing Program Effectiveness Data
|1st Time Pass Rate on NCLEX-RN Licensure Exam||80%||85%||95%|
|Graduates Obtaining a Nursing Job Within a Year*||89%||100%||-|
|Percentage of Students Who Complete Nursing Program within 3 Years||89%||74%||84%|
*Based on respondents to alumni surveys.
Nursing Program Student Learning Outcomes
Graduates of the nursing program must meet the following student learning outcomes:
- Engage in clinical judgment to provide safe evidence-based, person-centered nursing care across the lifespan.
- Integrate the knowledge, skills, and attitudes that create cultures of quality, safety and excellence to improve person-centered outcomes.
- Collaborate with the person, the person’s support system, and members of the healthcare team to achieve best health outcomes.
- Incorporate information and technology to communicate, manage knowledge, prevent error, and support clinical decision-making.
- Assimilate leadership, management of care, ethical and legal principles in professional nursing practice.
- Promote a culture of caring to provide holistic, compassionate, and culturally competent care.
Pass Rates on Licensing Examinations
Percentage of students (January to December) who pass licensing examinations in their professional disciplines.