Rent Building H
If you'd like your next performance, seminar or meeting to take place in a beautiful facility known for its flexible spaces, top-notch technical knowledge and professional personnel, look no further than the arts center! It is ideal for performing arts events.
- Rental spaces accommodate a wide variety of set-up requirements.
- We offer complete event service from behind-the scenes planning to box office and day-of-event services.
- The arts center is easy for guests to find—we’re minutes from I-90, U.S. 20 and Randall Road.
- We have plenty of free parking.
- Facilities are easily accessible for people of all abilities.
The Blizzard Theatre is a 662-seat proscenium-style theatre with comfortable seating and great sight lines.
The SecondSpace Theatre is an intimate 168-seat “black box” theatre with numerous possibilities for set-up.
How to Rent Space(s) in the Arts Center
- Check on availability of Arts Center facilities - email@example.com or 847-214-7140.
- Discuss details of your event with the manager of performing arts who will put together an estimate of charges for your event.
- Reservations are held with an approved estimate of charges, a signed contract and a deposit of 20 percent of the total estimated charges. (Outstanding balances due 10 days prior to your event.)
- Secure a "certificate of liability" insurance policy naming ECC as additionally insured.